If you find students searching for an English-based program at a Japanese university.
Our university’s major strength.
– Two practical majors fully in English: International Relations and Business Economics
– Japanese classes included in the curriculum, so student pay no extra cost for Japanese classes
When you enroll, Japanese language skill is not required. We offer various levels of Japanese classes from basic to advanced.
– Diversity on campus: over 50 nationalities
– Affordability: Tuition Reduction Scholarship ranging from 30 to 100 %
Valid for 4 years till graduation (There is certain condition to maintain the scholarship, though.)
– Dormitory: Available for the for the first year if students are coming from overseas(TIU dormitory:http://www.tiu.ac.jp/english/etrack/studentlife/accomodation.html)
– Two intakes in one year : April and September intakes
– Fast Track: 5-year Bachelor & Master Program available for those with excellent academic skills (high GPAs)
I hope the information is useful for Malaysian students who are interested in studying in Japan.}