ATTENTION TO ALL GRADUATES AND SOON-TO-BE GRADUATES!!!
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. We are the largest technology employer in the world. We employ 366,000. IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For the business operation in IBM Malaysia, we offer job opportunities to Japanese (Native) speakers in our shared services centers in Head Quarter Office, IBM Plaza in Bandar Utama; and also the Client Innovation Centre in Cyberjaya. We welcome the Japanese speakers to work in our business lines crossed functional. It includes the Business Processes Delivery, Human Resources Services, Finance & Accounting Operating Services and lastly the Customer & Technical Support Services for IT departments internally and externally.
Available Japanese Speaking Positions in IBM Malaysia:
1. Accounting & Finance Analyst (Graduates Hiring)
· Provide accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
· Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
· Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirement
· Provide advice and counsel to management on US and country Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and guidelines
· Perform self-inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines.
· Play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results.
· You are considered to be a trusted business advisor, working within the company’s business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions.
· Responsible for the analysis of the IBM forecast, budget, actuals and business metrics, and dynamics.
· You’ll interact directly with line management in the business units and geographies on the development of forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree Basic knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts
• Knowledge in Finance Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting or Services Accounting
• Basic knowledge in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• English: Fluent
• Korean/ Japanese: Fluent is a plus
• Preferred Accounting/Finance Certified in ACCA, CIMA, CPA
• Fresh graduates or candidates with less than 5 years experience in Finance and Accounting
• Candidate with experience in professional firms are encouraged to apply
• The relevant internship experience is an added advantage
• Proven track record in University/Work Environment with an interest in financial or quantitative
• Strong communicator, great interpersonal and influencing skills
• Flexible and Adaptable
• Demonstrated good leadership and initiative
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY
2. Service Desk Analyst
· Handle IT inquiries/incidents or problem via phone, email, fax, web and other means set by the respective account
· Manages and provides management support to the agents who are supporting customer inquiries and problems.
· Responsible for the development and motivation of the agents and ensuring they have the necessary tools and information.
· Proactively solve problems and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact on customer and employee satisfaction.
· Identify the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicate plans to those impacted. Responsible for ensuring resources are utilized efficiently and in a way that consistently promote customer quality and satisfaction.
Skills and requirements:
· Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Fresh graduate or Min 1-2 year Helpdesk Experience.
· Good spoken in English, Mandarin (Japanese and Korean Languages Skills is a plus).
· Good technical knowledge in Win2K/XP environment, IE, MSOffice 2000/2003, Lotus Notes, Basic Network troubleshooting skills.
· Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically.
· Proven supervisory skills and ability to organize and clearly communicate thoughts and ideas.
· Must be willing to work in a stressful environment.
· Must be customer-oriented.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Willing to take on extra tasks that are given.
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You’ll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let’s talk!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY