Happy new year to everyone!
It’s time for our AGM again!
Hope everyone enjoyed a fun winter break and are on high gear for work again.
For first timers, our AGM serves the following purposes:
- Yearly reports from each bureau.
- Election for 2015 term’s EXCO & committee members.
To us, the AGM also serves as a platform for the organising committee of MSAJ to recruit Malaysians students in Japan who have the will and passion to join us in taking care of the Malaysian students’ welfare and unite Malaysians here by having loads of activities, events and sharing information.
If you have any of the following reasons to join MSAJ, please do so as we are hoping for MSAJ to improve and be capable of serving our community here better!
- Have confidence in bringing MSAJ to a higher level with just your presence or aura in the team.
- Have passion to make events with experienced event planners and decent budget.
- Interested in any of our proposed roles (or any contents of the roles) in the nomination page.
- Wanna learn on how an organisation works.
- Like working with others.
- Just want to join for fun and pick up a few skills along the way.
- Any reason you can think of.
Basically, we’ll be needing your expertise and creativity in making our future events and plans more successful. We’ll also guide and provide you with chances to display and refine your talents and skills freely as long as it’s beneficial to our Malaysian community in Japan.
The details are as written as below:
Date: 17th January 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 1300 ~ 1800
Venue: T’s渋谷アジアビル会議室 B101 (Basement 1st Floor – Refer to access route)
Access details (bottom most): http://www.ts-kaigishitu.com/shibuya-asia/
Access map: http://www.ts-kaigishitu.com/wp-content/themes/ts/pdf/asia/map.pdf
Access route from Shibuya Station: http://www.ts-kaigishitu.com/wp-content/themes/ts/pdf/asia/route.pdf
1300 ~ 1330 Reception
1330 ~ 1430 Report by EXCOs
1430 ~ 1500 Break time/Refreshments
1500 ~ 1730 Nomination, Election & Speeches
1730 ~ 1800 Cleaning
*Only drinks will be provided (limited to only 30 ppl)
Nomination can be done at【here】
Lastly, if you can’t make it to the event but interested in being part of us, you can email email@example.com by including your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Bureau of interest
- Uni/College name (in April 2015)
- Field of Study (in April 2015)
- Study year (in April 2015)
- Reason(s) in wanting to join us (formality is unnecessary for your reason(s))
- What you think you can contribute as a committee to our countrymen
- Reason(s) you can’t join our AGM
Please take note that if you do not attend our AGM, you won’t be able to take the EXCO (President, Vice Pres, Secretary & Treasurer) and bureau leader posts.