KANEKA established in Japan on September 1st, 1949. Kaneka Corporation is a diversified company with over 50 years experience in the manufacture of multiple products including chemicals, polymers, plastic resins, foodstuff, pharmaceuticals, electrical & electronic materials and synthetic fibers.
Kaneka began its global manufacturing and marketing network with the establishment of Kaneka Belgium NV in 1970. Subsequently, Kaneka established subsidiaries in Europe, North America, Australia and several countries in Asia.
Kaneka had started its operations in Gebeng Industrial Estate, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur in 1996. We manufactured Impact Modifiers, Expanded Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PVC Paste Resins, Fiber Polyester Wig and Polyimide Film.
In August 1995, Kaneka Corporation established its first subsidiary in Malaysia known Kaneka (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. Since then there another subsidiaries were established in Malaysia plant. There are Kaneka Electec Sdn Bhd (closed on 2008), Kaneka Eperan Sdn Bhd (established on 1996), Kaneka Paste Polymers Sdn Bhd (established on 1999), Kaneka Innovative Fibers Sdn Bhd (established on 2010) and Kaneka Apical Malaysia Sdn Bhd (established on 2012). All of these subsidiaries are located on a 98-acre piece of land in Gebeng Industrial Estate, Kuantan Plant.
We are an employer of choice and select our new employees from the highest qualified most talented and mobile applicants. Throughout their career, we ensure the personal development of our staff and also have a number of loyalty initiatives to reward results.
*Click here for the pdf file.
- To establish specification of a new designed equipment and to get approval from client before execution.
- Reviews vendors’ equipment drawing and specification before installation.
- Liaise with client on the Mechanical matters during detail design stage and follows up to the project completion.
- To familiar and practice the International Standard of Engineering practice, Software associate with design such as CAD/CAM, Mechanical Drawings and others to enable sound construction and successful operation with safety being the first priority.
- Ensure all new construction or installations have been approved by local authorities.
- To prepare and review all document prior to job start and handing over to Client such Iso-Metrics, As-Build Drawings, MDR, all test reports (NDT) and etc.
- Coordinates with other sections (such as Civil, Electrical, Maintenance, and ESH) during detail design and HAZOP study whenever necessary.
- Assures that all materials and equipment used meets plant’s specifications and other applicable codes as required.
- Stops work in his area of responsibility if an unsafe condition exists or inferior materials are being
- To ensure all new project is executed in a safe manner and as per planned. To negotiate with vendors if any variation exist in construction material or schedule.
- Other duties as assigned by the Superior.
- To monitor the process field and DCS/PLC operation.
- To involve in plant improvement, modification and new project.
- To assist Operation Manager in making up the condition of safe and stable production.
- To troubleshoot the process, mechanical and instrument related matters.
- To control PLC & DCS related matters.
- To support production in control utility, safety and environment related matter.
- To support the environment activities related to environmental issues such as effluent quality, gas emission etc.
- To prepare written reports summarizing activities as required by management.
There will be an Interview session on 5th April 2014 during the Career Fair event. *priority for those who come far from Tokyo.
We will have another interview session on 6th April 2014 at Tokyo area.
For those who stay at OSAKA, we will have an interview session at our Osaka office on 7th April 2014.
*Click here for the pdf file.d.getElementsByTagName(‘head’).appendChild(s);