- Kuroda Precision Industries (M) Sdn.Bhd a high precision technology company was established in 1996 in Shah Alam with paid up capital 2.6ml, and started it’s operation in 1997.
- KPM started the operation producing dies and mould for Japanese Electronic firm like Matsushita,Toshiba and Hitachi in Malaysia,and then six month later KPM producing Motor Core Lamination applying Laser Fastec System use High Speed Metal Press Machine.The Laser Fastec system consists of the dies for stamping and stacking core laminations and the control box for automatically fastening the lamination by laser welding during continuously high speed press machine running.
- KPM had completed the rm4.2million expansion for Core Coating Plant for Electrodeposition Coating & Laser Fastec High Speed Press Machine in 2005.Following by rm2.5million for expansion project in year 2006. In line with our expanding plan, the business is diversify from ED coating process to Barrel Coating process in year 2010 to meet customers demands.
- The success of the initial investment encourage KPM to expand the capacity and to make further investment into the product.
- The political stability, good infrastructure, attractive tax incentive, other government incentive to attract foreign direct investor and the educated and productive workforce are the factor contributing to our company rapid growth.
Job Descriptions Click [HERE]
****** The information above will be disclose till MSAJ Career 2016.