Nichicon Malaysia currently looking for talented graduate to join our Production Engineer and Production Technical Department in Malaysia. We offer a range of early development activities that has been develop to help you maximize your knowledge base and contribution These jobs are designed to provide you with a fundamental understanding of our production process and develop functional competence. Right from the start, you’ll be making valuable contribution to exciting project, support and management of Production. Your ideas will be taken on board, your talent recognized and achievement will be rewarded. So if you want to achieve more in your career, get together with Nichicon.
Production Engineering Executive
- To coordinate and monitor all activities in certification (TS16949/ISO9001/ISO14001)
- Responsible in monitoring the progress for TS/ISO internal auditing system, process and product audit in complying with ISO I4001 and customers’ requirements. Ensure audit results meet the standard requirements and legal requirements.
- To communicate the information of Business Plan Strategy to the appropriate members
- To review all Process Control Plan & monitor and ensure 5S activity implemented.
- To do translation (Japanese to English or Either way)
- To execute ad hoc assignment given by top management
- Be the person that responsible on customers’ GP requirements, chemical substance control and management. To ensure any customers’ requirements specifically on chemical substance control and management being communicated throughout various department and level.
- Determining, implementing and monitoring production strategies, policies and plans;
- Controlling the operation of production plant and quality procedures through planning of maintenance, designation of operating hours and supply of parts and tools;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Setting and achieving all operational targets;
- Controlling the preparation of production records and reports;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Directing research into production methods, and recommending and implementing initiatives;
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, top management, productions;
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates;
- Identifying training needs.
Production (Calibration) Executive
- Responsible in setting up and maintaining of test process and test procedures.
- Perform new product introduction, transfer and set up.
- Involve in failure analysis/debug, yield improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Identify and resolve technical product or tester problem, and suggest continuous improvement.
- To plan, coordinate and execute test equipments/machine maintenance and calibration schedules.
- Install and commission test systems.
- Conduct training of test systems.
- Have a degree in Engineering or any field that suitable with position requirement
- Possess leadership presence and involve in team working environment experience
- Strong communication and presentation skill